The KoolAir PM1000-230 magnetic drive hvac coolant pump is most commonly used for marine air conditioning seawater circulation.
Koolair Pump PM1000-230 Marine Air Conditioning Coolant Pump for Boats, Run Dry Protection, 230V
Open Drip Proof Motor Enclosure Model; ETL-Certified; UL Recognized; Sturdy 1 Phase 230-Volt (50/60HZ) Motor; Open Air for Complete Moisture Protection; 56” Cord is UL Listed 18/3 Wire
- 1000 GPH
- 1″ FPT Inlet, 1/2″ MPT Outlet
- 27 Feet of Head @ 11.7 PSI
- 230 Volt
- 1/8 HP
The ETL Listed Mark indicates to distributors, retailers and customers that your product has been tested by Intertek and found in compliance with accepted national standards.
The Koolair PM1000-230 ODP (Open Drip Proof Motor Enclosure Model) is a sealless centrifugal magnetic drive marine hvac pump. Series generates a maximum flow of 17.2 gallons per minute with a maximum head of 27 feet at 11.7 PSI.
Perfect economical replacement for March AC-5C-MD Pump 230 volt model.
Features & Benefits Of Our PM1000-230 Marine Coolant Pumps
- Run Dry Protection is how to withstand thermal overloads without failure. When cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and the Cord will also come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a 1” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty, Epoxy coated marine base, as well as the original base.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 230V, 1/8 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- Maximum internal pressure is 50 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 180 Fahrenheit or 82 Celsius.
- The hardened Carbon bushing allows for extended run dry time as a result without any damage to the pump head. See the parts diagram for assembly instructions. Trimming of the impeller is possible to modify flows or compensate for liquids of higher viscosity.
- ETl Listed
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Limited Warranty Statement
Koolair Pumps are guaranteed only against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from date of manufacture while pumping water.
Packed weight is 10 pounds. Please see our data sheet similarly for flow and curves. Look under additional information tab to find mechanical specifications.
If you are looking for less flow and head, check out our other models.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 6.5 in|
17.2 GPM (54.8 LPM)
27 Feet of Head @ 11.7 PSI
|Maximum Internal Pressure||
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||
180° F (82° C)