TPM1000 (115/230) TEFC
The KoolAir TPM1000 dual 115/230 voltage, TEFC magnetic drive seawater circulation coolant pump is most commonly used for marine air conditioning.
ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected
- 1000 GPH
- 1″ FPT Inlet, 1/2″ MPT Outlet
- 27 Feet of Head @ 11.7 PSI
- Dual 115/230 Volt
- 1/8 HP
The Koolair TPM1000 is a 115/230 Volt TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor Enclosure) model. Is a sealless centrifugal magnetic drive seawater circulation coolant pump. Model generates a maximum flow of 17 gallons per minute as a result with a maximum head of 27 feet at 11.7 PSI. The TPM1000 is also ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Similarly replaces March AC-5C-MD Pump.
1000 GPH (Gallons Per Hour).
Features & Benefits Of Our TPM1000 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads, hence without failure, the pump is run dry protected. The pump end most is certainly protected from thermal meltdown in a run dry event.
- Materials exposed to the solution (wet end) are Reinforced Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet.
- The inlet connection is a 1” FPT and the outlet is ½” MPT.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty base.
- The motor is a 1 Phase, Dual 115/230 Volt, 1/8 HP motor on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- Maximum internal pressure is 50 PSI.
- The maximum liquid temperature is 180 F or 82 C.
- The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Koolair Pumps | Run Dry Protection To Keep You Cool.
Limited Warranty Statement
Koolair Pumps are guaranteed only against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from date of manufacture while pumping water.
Packed weight is 12 pounds. Please see our data sheet similarly for flow and curves. Look under additional information tab to find mechanical specifications.
Pumping water is the basis of flow curves.
Furthermore, if you are looking for less flow and head, check out our other models.
|Dimensions||13.5 × 7 × 9 in|
17.2 GPM (54.8 LPM)
27 Feet of Head @ 11.7 PSI
|Maximum Internal Pressure||
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||
180° F (82° C)
Single Phase (1 PH)