The KoolAir PM500-115 is a fully submersible 500 GPH magnetic drive seawater circulation pump most commonly used for marine air conditioning and fountain displays.
- 500 GPH
- 3/4″ FPT Inlet, 1/2″ MPT Outlet
- 19 Feet of Head @ 8.2 PSI
- 115 Volt
- 1/20 HP
The ETL Listed Mark indicates to distributors, retailers and customers that our product has been tested by Intertek and found in compliance with accepted national standards.
The Koolair PM500-115 is a completely submersible sealless centrifugal magnetic drive marine hvac pump. Model generates a maximum flow of 8.5 gallons per minute and furthermore a maximum head of 19 feet at 25 PSI.
Replaces March LC-3CP-MD Pump with a 115 volt motor.
500 GPH (Gallons Per Hour).
Features & Benefits Of Our PM500 115 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads without failure, the pump has run dry protection. Finally when cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet make up the wet end materials exposed to liquids. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and also the Cord will come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base and also the original base in contrast to other pumps.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 115V, .05 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.
- ETl Listed
- UL Listed
- ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection.
- NMMA, USCG and SAE J1171:2016.
The magnetically driven PM500-115 volt pump with no shaft seal is our core model. In open air or furthermore, fully submerged, the PM500 pumps as a result, offers complete moisture protection due to being epoxy coated. When re-assembling the pump for service also make sure all “O” Rings are properly seated.
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Koolair Pumps | Run Dry Protection To Keep You Cool.
Limited Warranty Statement
Koolair Pumps are guaranteed only against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from date of manufacture while pumping water.
Packed weight is 8.5 pounds. Please see our data sheet similarly for flow and curves. Look under additional information tab to find mechanical specifications.
If you are looking for more flow and head, check out our other models.
|Dimensions||9 × 8.25 × 6.75 in|
8.5 GPM (31 LPM)
19 Feet of Head @ 8.2 PSI
|Maximum Internal Pressure||
|Maximum Liquid Temperature||
130° F (54° C)
Single Phase (1 PH)